Terms + Conditions
RM Health and Wellness LLC (dba Sugar Snap Shift) will not share any of our clients’ personal information, photographs, results, or other personal details without their prior written consent. Similarly, no testimonials will be shared without a client’s prior written approval. Identifying information in testimonials may be changed to protect client privacy.
You acknowledge that the Program constitutes confidential proprietary information of ours. You agree to keep the details of the Program confidential. You will not share, in any manner, any element of the Program, including, but not limited to, diet plans, recommended foods, recipes, suggested supplements, and exercise advice.
RM Health and Wellness LLC (which we refer to below as “we or us”) provides nutrition and exercise plans (the “Program”) developed by a trained holistic nutritionist and wellness coach. We are not, however, a medical organization and we cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. We advise you to consult with your primary health care provider (e.g., physician or nurse practitioner) before starting this or any exercise or nutrition plan as it should be considered in relation to your personal medical condition. We also urge you to get periodic medical checkups. Weight loss can create physical changes that should be medically monitored. The Program is not intended to treat any illness or disease.
The Program should not be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. The Program should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment. You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with your primary health care provider before starting the Program.
Results Not Guaranteed
You understand that individual results of the Program will vary and we cannot guarantee a particular outcome. Your commitment to the Plan will be an important element in achieving your goals.
The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as health or medical advice on any matter.
Any companies or products mentioned by us, included in the Program or mentioned on www.rmhealthandwellness.com are not affiliated with us and we are not liable for any negative repercussions sustained from using recommended products. You understand that you are responsible for understanding your own body and the health risks involved in consuming a dietary supplement or following a meal plan.
Consumer Bill of Rights
Be sure that your decision to use RM Health and Wellness services and offerings is an informed one by reading this Consumer Bill of Rights*.
- WARNING: Rapid weight loss may cause serious health problems. (Rapid weight loss is weight loss of more than 1 1/2 pounds to 2 pounds per week, or weight loss of more than 1% of body weight per week after the second week of participation in any weight loss plan.)
- Only permanent lifestyle changes – such as making healthful food choices and increasing physical activity – promote long-term weight loss.
- Consult your personal physician before starting any weight loss plan.
- Qualifications of this provider’s staff are available upon request.
- You have a right to:
- ask questions about the potential health risks of this weight loss plan, its nutritional content, and its
- psychological support and educational components.
- know the price of treatment, including the price of any extra products, services, supplements and
- laboratory tests (if applicable).
- know the plan duration that is being recommended for you.
* Developed by the Department of Consumer Affairs in New York City
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY – LEGAL NOTICES
Your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms (the “Agreement”).
Acceptable Use Policy
Users of our Site must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy. By using the Site, you agree to comply with this Policy and to indemnify RM Health and Wellness LLC against any claims by third parties arising from your violation of this Policy. In general, you must exercise judgment and responsibility with respect to your use of our Site. You may only use the Site for lawful purposes and may not use the Site to harm others. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:
- Use the Site in violation of any law or regulation governing RM Health and Wellness LLC business or activities, including without limitation the laws and regulations governing unfair competition, false advertising, consumer protection, obscenity, spamming, and privacy.
- Use the Site in a manner that presents a security risk or that may interfere with the operation of the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner that infringes another’s copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity.
- Use the Site to engage in libel, defamation, harassment, misappropriation of trade secrets, intentional misrepresentation or fraud, or
wrongful publication of private information.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, profane material, hate speech, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Introduce viruses, trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Use the Site to gain illegal or unauthorized access to other computers or networks through hacking or other means.
- Assist or permit any person to engage in any of the activities described above.
The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, including all materials, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, testimonials, menus, and other materials that appear as part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”). Unless noted to the contrary, all trademarks and other intellectual property on this Site are owned by RM Health and Wellness, LLC. The Contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our Site. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
We may from time to time monitor, review, and in our discretion edit or delete, discussions, chats, and postings on our Site; however, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such transmissions or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, hate speech, danger, illegality or inaccuracy contained in any information transmitted to any such locations on our Site.
Links to Other Sites
For your convenience and enjoyment, our Site may provide links to web sites that are not operated by us These links do not mean that we endorse, approve, or sponsor the linked site or any information, products, or services contained in such site, nor is RM Health and Wellness LLC liable for any damage that might result from your use of such information, products, or services.
DISCLAIMER THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT RM HEALTH AND WELLNESS LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. INACCURACY DISCLAIMER
From time to time there may be information on our Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We may correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and change or update information at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.